You can read our full terms and conditions which should answer most of your questions but the following are the questions we are most commonly asked:
Do you require a minimum number of nights?
- Victorian Summer School Holidays – 7 nights
- Easter, Anzac and Melbourne Cup – 4 nights
- Labour Day Weekend, Queens Birthday and Grand Final – 3 nights
- Weekends – 2 nights
- Outside of these both the Sandpiper and Shell Croft – 1 night (midweek only)
Can we arrive early?
You can arrive at your accommodation as soon as you receive an SMS message from us with the key safe code. Each cottage has keys located at its front entrance in a key safe. We will send you this code to your phone as soon as housekeeping have prepared the cottages for your arrival they will generate the code. This will be sometime before 2pm or 3pm depending on the cottage (this can be as late as 4pm in the summer) but it may be earlier depending on their schedule. Unless prior agreed by Blue Moon Cottages, we are unable to agree an earlier time as it is dependent on the housekeeping commitments and schedule.
Can we leave later?
As we have a live booking site we could receive bookings for cottages you are staying in as late as the night before your departure. We therefore cannot arrange a later checkout ahead of that time. We ask that you send us an email the day before arrival. We will let you know if a time is possible depending on arrivals that day and housekeeping commitments.
Please also refer to our standard terms and conditions in relation to later checkouts.
Do you have any pet friendly accommodation?
All our cottages accept pets and all have secure outdoor areas. Pets are welcome inside. We do ask that you read our terms and conditions regarding pets before you book.
How do I access the cottages? Where do I pick up the keys?
Each cottage has a key safe at the cottages location and you will be provided with the code for the key safe on the day of arrival. You can arrive any time day or night. All the directions to the cottages are sent to you when you make your payment.
What if I have a problem and your office is closed? Who can I talk to?
You will be supplied with an emergency number a couple of days before your arrival and again via SMS message on the day of your arrival. This number is available for emergencies outside of office hours between 8am and 10pm 7 days a week, so you are never without help.
I have never been to the Hot Springs how do your packages and vouchers work?
We offer the following when you are looking to stay with us and visit the Peninsula Hot Springs.
- Book an accommodation package. Our “Jump the Q packages” provides you with accommodation for your chosen dates plus Priority Entry Passes to the Peninsula Hot Springswhich will be emailed to you prior to your arrival.
- or Add our Jump the Q packages to your accommodation booking. This can be added during the booking process. If you would like a private treatment or private bathing area you will need to book with the Peninsula Hot Springs Spa Dreaming Centre directly. Our passes are only suitable for the Bath House.
With the passes that we supply there is no need to book a day or time with the Peninsula Hot Springs, as a priority guest of ours you can simply Jump the Q.
Do you supply linen?
Yes, all the linen and towels are supplied and included in the tariff.
Do I have to clean the cottages when I leave and strip the beds?
There is no need for you to clean the cottages when you leave and certainly do not strip the beds. We do ask that you make sure you put all the furniture back where you found it if you have moved anything. We ask that you wash and dry your dishes and ensure the bbq is clean. Our housekeeping will do the rest!